Saturday, June 28, 2014

Cocoa Daisy July Viewfinder Sneaks

Well Hello!  Have been away on our beach vacation and still feel a little on vacation ;)

But was excited to dig into the July Cocoa Daisy Viewfinder kits.  Here's what I got, pretty much all kits, except the pattern paper.  So the main and its add-on; the Day in the Life and its add on.  If you are a subscriber, the cut files and printables are free.  You could get a lot scrapped with just that main kit and those freebies.  

Onto my sneaks.  Here is main kit only.
And the rest of these sneaks use all of the kits I got.  I really had a blast with them.  And as you see, there is a travel theme.  But I did not feel the kits were overly themy.  And all of my projects have nothing to do with traveling.  You'll have to see.


Like everyone in the scrapbooking community, I am in shock to hear of Two Peas in a Bucket closing.  But I think the scrapbooking community is at a whole new level with social media and kit clubs.  So get on Instagram and Facebook and start following other scrapbookers.  Search the hashtag #scrapbooking and you will see lots of posts.  And follow Cocoa Daisy.  There's always giveaways and chances to win.  And there's a chance to win a Daisy Box going on now.

I would love to have you join us at Cocoa Daisy.  I have loved the kits since October, and we have a brand new, easier and cleaner looking website.  A very friendly place to feel at home.  Check us out on reveal night tonight at 9 p.m. EST.

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. OH! Looks like pretty stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great peeks!
    I was a little bummed about 2ps but I think more in a remember the good old days kind of way.
    I am signed up for the cocoa daisy boards since my Stashbusters group moved there. Haven't had a chance to really join in yet though. Hope to soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunnnnnnnnning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!