Monday, June 16, 2014

Father's Day with American Crafts

I have some Father's Day projects to share on the blog this week.  

Today is for American Crafts.  I decided to scrap about my Dad and Grandfather using the DIY Shop collection, mixing in some Plus One and Daydreamer.  Kind of like the old with the new.


And this is the card I did for American Crafts that I gave to my husband on Father's Day.  Again using mostly the DIY Shop collection.  Going along the diagonal lines of the pattern paper, I layered the chalk tape on top and then added stitching.  I love the lines and simplicity of this.
Have a great day.  Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Great layout and card!!
    Love 'em both! Love how you used those patterned papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the mostly monotone and circle design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful picture and I love the circles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful heritage layout! Love the stitched circles and such a cute card too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! Love the circles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your layout and card, Patricia!! Great photo on your layout and the design is really awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous projects Patricia! Love the old photo and the circle design!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome layout and great card! Love those circles and the colours with that fun older photo. Always inspirational Patricia!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!