Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Father's Day with Pink Paislee

I enjoyed this project so much.  I used mostly Pink Paislee's Switchboard collection.  I painted the inside and outside cover with Martha Stewart's multi-purpose Satin Gray Wolf and Wedding Cake.  To see more details about the size of the pockets, check here to see the post on Pink Paislee's blog.
I have to do a shout out to my friend Nicole Nowosad.  She made the messy circles you see on the cover for Scrapbook Cards and Today.


I love how Switchboard collection was perfect for this album in creating something nice for my husband but still a little feminine.





Pocket pages are so great for getting more creative.  See more about how I did this on the Pink Paislee blog.



And the best for last...cut a piece of paper to fit inside the larger pocket for my daughter to draw a picture and write a note.
The entire time I made this, I thought, I wish someone would make me one.  
Can't wait to give this to my husband.  Thanks for stopping by.

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. I just have to say this again .... this album totally ROCKS!!!
    Love, love, love this!!!!!!
    I love those new collections from Pink Paislee! I bought lots of their new stuff lately! (this was a first for me)
    But I'm always so INSPIRED by your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious! Perfect photos, love this collection and love that you included some of Emma's artwork, he will cherish this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely book. I am sure he loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome Father's Day album, Patricia!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome Father's Day album, Patricia!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Patticia!!!! This is one of my fav collections from PP and your album is adorable!! Pinning asa I'm on my computer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This mini s fantastic! love the cover!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!