Thursday, June 12, 2014

Good Eats Layout | Elle's Studio Reveal

Hello!  I have another layout to share using the new Shine collection from Elle's Studio along with the new Foodie mini collection.

For the transparency pieces, I used pink Prima Chalk in on the back to help them stand out against my background I picked.
I also used bits from the June kit.
 This is one of the June cut files.
Thanks as always for stopping by.  One more project to share from the June Elle's Studio gallery.

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Mmmmm.....we are fortunate (or unfortunate) enough to have a little froyo place in walking distance......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty page, Patricia!
    And fun technique!
    Perfect for the current issue ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this page and the fun photos!!! Great colors and love how you framed the treat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page Patricia! Love the colors you used!! And love this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun page, Patricia!! Great use of the new mini collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this such a sweet page !!! Love this new collection !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw saw this at 2peas and had to come tell you how much I love it !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!!! She has gotten so big.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!