Monday, June 30, 2014

Main Kit Only Layout | Cocoa Daisy

Happy Monday. Cocoa Daisy had their reveal for the July Viewfinder kits on the 28th and add-on's are on sale to subscribers.  Then on sale to every on July 1st at midnight.  This is definitely my newest favorite kit.  What I loved:  the vintage/retro feel, the stitching stencil, the colors/patterns, the embellies, the stamps.  Okay, all of it!  It was such fun kits to work with.

Here is my main kit layout.

I first masked and sprayed, but wasn't enough of the look I wanted. I then used the globe cut file (cut files are free to subscribers) and masked modeling paste mixed with green mist. That gave me more texture and color. I used more of the cut files and the printables. The stamps are so perfect for mixed media. They are so tiny...the scallop and the bird, just framed that right side so well. I wanted my title to go across the photo, but then decided to use a longer piece of vellum. Changes the whole look being on vellum.
I will reveal more here on my blog this week.  Enjoy your week!


Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. What a fun page! Love the picture and the stitching. The soft colors are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun page! Love all the viewmaster pieces and the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool layout! Love the design and soft colours!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect mix of colors and elements. So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!