Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Project Life 2014, Week 15 | Come On Get Crafty

Hello!  I have my Project Life to share with you.  This was a week with very few photos.  My daughter got sick and so life was not the same, and not enough to take photos of.  When I have weeks like this, I do a one-page spread.


I cut out some of the 4x6 and 3x4 cards with cardstock to fill up the pockets and help re-iterate the week and add interests.  
I added my journaling to the Project Life cards and added stitching and details here and there.
I struggled with this spread...When things are not happy, they are just hard to document.  Another difficult thing was this photo had a lot of color to it, and got lost in the spread.  So I made it a creamtone black and white to help.
Adding layers of stickers to help tell the story. 



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I really love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh poor Emma, such a sad photo of her all bundled up. I do love the bright colors and die cutting on this layout though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!