Thursday, June 05, 2014

Project Life, 2014, Week 16 | American Crafts

Hello!  Sharing the week before Easter using mostly American Crafts Dear Lizzy Daydreamer, with a little Plus One added in.
Emma had missed school the week before from being sick.  And now we are back to normal with lots to do.
 I did week 15 and 16 at a crop, and have to say it was difficult for me.  I scrap so much better at home.  I realized how much I rely on adding my journaling as I go to help make a spread flow better for me.
I love those pattern paper sheets with the cards you can cut apart.  That little girl is from one of them.
The "Monday" is from Plus one...have been wanting to use those. 
 And still my favorite alpha stickers...from Plus one.
 Added some of the Plus One washi tape, and Daydreamer stickers.


A very "Spring" and "Easter" feeling spread.

Hope everyone is having a great week.  I think we are finally over the rain, and hoping to get more swimming in soon!

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. I love this PL spread! I like how perfectly papers match and compliment pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful spread! I love all these whimsical journaling cards, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Easter PL pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors! Beautiful spread!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cards you chose look so beautiful, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP) ® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Recently I went for a PMP prep course by the training provider mentioned above, the instructor was too good and I passed with relative ease. Looking forwards to apply what I learned in PMP class in my company.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!