Monday, June 09, 2014

Summer Memories | American Crafts

Hello!  Hope everyone had a great weekend.  Here today to share an American Crafts layout.  I had done this one back in February before the new #Summer collection.  I used the Amy Tangerine Cut & Paste.
This layout will make my favorite of 2014.  I just love this one, my personal favorite.  The collection is perfect, the colors I love, and the photos just make me happy.  Love love love!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great week!

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful grid layout, a great snapshot of summer, loving the stitching too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page, Patricia!! Love the photo grid and the Cut & Paste collection looks awesome with your Summer photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a fabulous page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page! LOVE the grid design and that yellow strip at top!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is perfect, I love all the stitching on it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. over this grid page... looked like a super fun summer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Layout, Patricia!!! love the fun colors !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!