Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thank You Card | Elle's Studio

One last project to share on my blog using the new Elle's Studio June kit, Shine stamps, Washi Tape stamps, and Check It Out exclusive stamps.  You can see all the products here.
I stamped with StazOn ink on one of the new Shine transparency cards. You can see it better in person than in the photo. I stamped the washi stamps onto a piece of cardstock, trimmed the sheet, and attached to one of the cards from the June kit. Stamped some lemons from the Shine Happiness Is stamps and fussy cut. I stitched the lemons, and sequins between the card, cardstock and transparency.
Thanks as always for stopping by!  Have a great week!

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card, Patricia!! I love how you used the washi tape stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card, Patricia!! I love how you used the washi tape stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, Patricia. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow the purple really pops on that gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! Love the purple ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!