Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The New Pink Paislee Solstice Collection | Mini Album

Hope everyone's Summer is going well.  Rain here again, and always cools off the pool too much.  Our pool faces north, and the house and the screen add shade, so it has to be really hot for the pool to be nice and warm.

And speaking of Summer, I am so excited about Pink Paislee's new Solstice collection.  The full reveal will be on the 15th, but I am able to share this mini album I made with it.

Before I share.  I just want to say, I got my inspiration from the talented Stephanie Dagan's Crate Paper Pocket Mini Album.  I knew it was my kind of album when I saw it.  I love different size pages to "peek" out and love love pockets.

And one last thing before I share...that Pink Paislee tab is not that grey looking, Blogger has done it again and greying my whites.

So here it is...
 There is lots of GOLD!  Rubons (those little waves), the ephemera is to die for.  That "just keep swimming" is my fave.
 Gorgeous patterns and colors, easy to work with...this album came together in just a few hours.  I wouldn't allow myself to second guess, I just glued it if it looked good and went on.  

 I used the Hello Sunshine umbrella die in the picture below.  And like Stephanie's album, I did lots of pockets as well.  If interested, I can link from the Silhouette studio all the ones I used.

 The page here to the left is from what the sheets you can cut cards from.
 Using rubons here again (the waves and anchor).

 This is my first beach album I have made ahead of time.  This makes me even more excited to add the photos after our trip, along with plenty of room for journaling and memorabilia.
 The simplicity of this line, how chic it is, but still "fun," Pink Paislee really made a stunning line.


The "hang" is from the alphabet stickers...just gorgeous.
 I tried my best to get pictures to do it justice.  How adorable and still so elegant is that seahorse.
 I cut apart the rubons a lot throughout the book, but here, I used almost the whole 2x3 sheet as is.


I think that gold from the "be free" was so shiny it looks blurred...wanted to get that transparent tag as well, so couldn't get both.


 There will be two separate gold embellishments.  The gold anchor, the heart in the above photo are from one pack.  The words, like this "Beautiful" are from another pack.  
 There will be puffy stickers too, can you spot them?

Just gorgeous.  This wasn't even for an assignment.  As soon as I got my box, I had to use it!  Hope you enjoyed.  And be sure to watch the Pink Paislee blog for the full reveal of Solstice.

Pin It!

13 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I hadn't seen this line and I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. over this, so many gorgeous details, and the colors are amazing together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Both the line and your mini!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful mini! You have such a gift for putting these together! I love the mix of sizes and types of pages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an amazing lookig mini album Patricia!! And it's going to look even more fab when you get to add some of your gorgeous family pics to it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply adorable! Thank you for the inspiration......love the little heart in the arrow (last photo).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I (HEART) this mini album. :) Gotta pin them now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love what I am seeing! Looks like a fun collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, so amazing Patricia!! Love this fun mini!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So, so amazing Patricia!! Love this fun mini!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm pretty sure I just fainted.... From the beautiful collection and your amazing book! WOW!!! Can't wait to get my hands on that! Have a lovely day and thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with us....so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous !!! love it Patricia !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!