Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Cocoa Daisy July Viewfinder Reveal - Road Trip Mini Album

Hello.  Popping in for a quick post to share my last project for the reveal of the Cocoa Daisy July Viewfinder kit.  On sale to everyone.  Loved these kits, as you can see from what I've made.  So go grab them.

I used all the kits except the pattern paper kit.  Used the free cut files and printables available to subscribers.  Had a ball with this.  This isn't a mini about a trip, but about where I live.  Hope you enjoy.
















Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. You minis are just wonderful! This is so fun, I love all the ephemera and different pages. All around great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love how you used the paper on the cover!
    I would typically not buy that paper individually but seeing how you used it, I would!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your minis are always so awesome, Patricia!! Love how fun this is!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing mini album!! Lovely colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your mini.
    There are so many details and every page has so beautiful embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH this is my new fav of yours I totally love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so great Patricia!!! you must have a binding machine?? Miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an awesome mini book! Love this, Patricia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything about this is so wonderful. Your eye is amazing. Thank you for showing us every page in a photo. Loved it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a FANTASTIC little mini!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a wonderful mini album !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!