Thursday, July 10, 2014

Elle's Studio July Gallery and Kit Reveal

Summer is rolling by.  Independence Day, house guests, and a certain little girl turning 6 and having a big party.  Lots going on.  Hope everyone is enjoying Summer.  I feel like it is going too fast!
It's time for a new kit, an exclusive stamp, and cut files from Elle's Studio!    

Sharing one project I made with the kit, stamps, and cut files.  It is another good month at Elle's Studio!  Completely inspired by the square cut file border.  Everything else just fell into place.
Closeup of using the July exclusive Life is Good stamp.  I inked with two different shades of Prima chalk ink in blue to give a slight ombre effect.  Also, can you spot the yellow polka dot washi?  That is the new Washi Tape Stamp.  I stamped onto vellum, hit it with a little heat from heat gun to set the Prima chalk ink to make permanent, and then cut just like I would washi tape.
 The photos were printed into 1.40x1.40 squares to fit.  Other squares were backed with pattern paper from the Shine collection or painted with watercolors.
 I used the new Shine Collection and wood veneers, the July kit, cut files, and Life is Good stamp for this layout.
Saving the best for last...SUMMER SALE at Elle's Studio!  Stock up now!


Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, I love everything you do, but this is one of the most beautiful LOs I've ever seen!! This composition with square frames is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun page! I love the tittle and the borders of frames and how you put the photos in there. LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun layout, Patricia!! I love the way you used the border cut file!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um...wow! This page is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a FABULOUS bright fun page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok that title is just insane I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so wonderfully creative! You rock girl! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awasome layout !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!