Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Project Life, Week 19 | Cocoa Daisy July Viewfinder Reveal

Kits are on sale to everyone today.  This is another great one.  As I have said before, I cancelled all other kit clubs because Cocoa Daisy gives me the same style but more for my money.  

So here is my Project Life for week 19.  I used the Day In the Life and its add-on; and the Main and its add-on.  May started the crazy busy-ness of the year, so selecting photos to just help summarize the week can be overwhelming.  
I made a collage of photos and left them as is since they fit in the 4x6 pocket.  I used vellum to stitch "documented" onto it and added my journaling them slipped them both in the pocket.
 I really loved the stamps and the Me and My Big Ideas stickers.
I cut this pocket card and then layered on top my photo, then added the ombre stitching.

I mixed the scallop stamp with the saying "Some Day We Will..."
I had a lot of photos like I said.  And I almost didn't include this one, but thought how nice it would be Emma to look back on of her classmates.  So I stitched one of the cards on top.


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful pages, so springy. Love the photo flap and all those fun journaling cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More amazing PL pages!! LOVING the colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!