Monday, August 25, 2014

Cocoa Daisy Tell Me A Story Sneaks

Well, I had good intentions to blog more, but time got away from me.  We are still getting into the swing of school and our new schedule, but going so great!  Emma loves her school, even though she will say she misses her old one.

Okay, so a new month a new kit from Cocoa Daisy, exciting!
______________________________
I feel like I have barely used the enormous amount of goodies from these kits. I got the Main, its add-on, the Day in the Life and its add-on, and have tons left! And have to say, the exclusive CD papers in the main kit are my most favorite to date. If you can only get the main, at least get extra of the papers. Gorgeous!

This is the aftermath...and just one table...my other table is covered as well, and my floors reflect I have been using the Silhouette a lot! Can you spot some of the items? Such an awesome kit!
Image
As always, here is my main kit only layout. I did use the cut files and printables, and admit I got a little crazy with this one...but I went with it!
ImageImage
I still used mostly the main kit and its add-on for this layout, and will have a cut file to share for reveal. Stamps are in this reveal, but that "good" I did with the Silhouette sketch pens!
Image
Image
And last sneak, although I want to make more, is my Project Life using the Day in the Life and its add-on.
Image
Stamps in action digitally, thanks to Arleigh and to Sharmaine from Cocoa Daisy!
Image
See you at reveal on the 28th at 9 p.m. EST!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, fabulous sneaks!
    I know what you mean about blogging.
    I have been super lax!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sneaks. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!