Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Cocoa Daisy Blue Ridge Reveal

Cocoa Daisy October kits Blue Ridge were revealed on the 28th.  The kits will be available to everyone on the 1st at midnight EST.  These kits went fast.  Members were disappointed they didn't get the main kit, but positive.  Love that about the Cocoa Daisy community.  Customer service and Christine, the owner, had a waiting list for those that missed out, and those members were able to still get this main kit.  That is what sets Cocoa Daisy apart, customer service, personal, and great members.

Main kit:  Blue Ridge
My favorites from this kit are those Evalicious alphas (they are puffy), the wood and cork dots, stamp set, and vellum dies.

Here is the add on Parkway:
Amazing right?  You get the whole pack of ephemera from Maggie Holmes Crate Paper collection.
Here is my layout with just this kit.
And then I mixed the main and the add - on together, focusing on stamping based on my favorite Halloween character and movie.  
You can really see the deep rich colors in this kit, but also the the softness as well.  I LOVE that pinkish/purple color for fall.  The ink I used is Prima Chalk Rasberry Pie.  

And next kits I got this month are the Day in the Life main.  The cards are even better now with double sides, giving us Project Lifers more options that we crave.
And the Day in the Life add-on Crabtree.
I used mostly the two Day in the Life kits, but just one thing from the main and main add-on for my Project Life spread.
I'll be honest and wasn't sure about some of the pattern papers in these kits, but after seeing the finished projects, they really are bursting with color, and my new favorites.

If you are a subscriber, you can still shop the kits that are left through the subscriber email.  The kits go faster and faster each month, and Christine will adjust as needed.  But if you tend to love the Main and/or the Day in the Life, think about subbing.  The style of the kits is what I love, and I think they go with so many different styles of scrapbooking.  Hope you can grab some tonight at midnight EST.

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! Love the photo/layout of Emma and the hubs, so sweet, and that second layout is just so cool, such a great mix of horizontal and vertical emphasized by the stitching. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These layouts are so awesome Patricia and your PL spreads always look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your layouts are stunning!! Love the circle design of the first one!! and your photo is the 2nd makes me smile! Love this page too very much!!! Great project life spreads too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, your projects are just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your work!! Those kits too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, all of these projects are so stunning Patricia. I especially love the circular layout :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!