Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Cocoa Daisy Tell Me A Story Reveal | Video Tutorial

Before I start my post, I have to say, I was not expecting the comments on my blog and Facebook about the American Crafts team.  I appreciated it so much.  I also want to say thank you for the congratulations for the October Afternoon design team.  I don't take for granted these opportunities.  I work very hard and struggle with keeping a balance with family, myself, and scrapping.  But I love this community of scrapbookers.  And thankful for the relationships because of this hobby.  So I really mean it when I saw thank you so much.  

_________________________

The September Tell Me A Story kits at Cocoa Daisy were very popular.  Still available are the main kit and the add-on pattern paper kit.

Here is my main kit layout...you can still pick it up here.
And you can watch the process video here.  I had my little helper with me again on this fun school bulletin board feel layout.  The star is artwork my daughter did her first day of First Grade.


And this next layout uses most of the main kit as well...I used bits and pieces from the Fairy Tale
I made the cut file for the apples.  You can download the cut file here.
 I grouped the apples in rows and then used the outer edge with the Silhouette sketch pens, then cut the apples.  A little tedious, but I love the look.  I replaced some of the apples with the white cardstock painted with watercolors and a star rub on.
The 'good' was done with the sketch pens as well.  I love those things.  I forget to use them.  The squiggle stamp is from Day in the Life kit.

And last is my Project Life.  A June spread using a September kit, and still worked perfectly.  Although I have done six PL weeks this past week to catch up.
I used the Day in the Life and its add-on with a little of Fairy Tale.
 On the left side above, I used the digital format of the squiggle stamps on the bottom left photo, and also used them on the right side spread below on the top left photo.  The cut files, printables are free to subscribers.  I am not certain if the digital version of the stamps will be made available.  



It was another gorgeous month's kits.  And I know I say it every time, but a new favorite.  Especially the Cocoa Daisy exclusive papers.  My most favorite to date.

And this month is the debut of the Planner kits at Cocoa Daisy.  

There's a Personal size:
And then there are also Planner Essential Pouches available:





I ordered the personal size planner kit and can't wait to get started.  Excited to have some pretty inside pages to work with.

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Fun, fun projects! I really love the one with apple cut puts! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I loved your projects long before we were on PI team together!
    Patricia - you are a gem in the world of scrapbooking and I am glad that the manufacturers see that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Patricia! Love the layered file "folders" on the first layout and the awesome apple cuts on the second one. Your work is always amazing and I'm glad you're getting the recognition for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful! I love the file folders and the star on the first page and loving how you turned the N to make a Z on the PL pages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your projects, Patricia! Awesome use of the Kit!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!