Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Elle's Studio September Gallery and Kit Reveal

Getting into another favorite season for me and the September kit is perfect for documenting these memories.  
Along with the September kit, I also used the cut file "right now" from the September cut files available.

I pulled some of my most favorite tags from the September kit to put this layout together.
Just loving the new cork bits available this month.


Next, is a Halloween layout!  I think I gasped when I saw the Halloween ephemera kit.  If you love Halloween at all, you need it!
I used the cut file "favorite" and made the circle cut file larger all from the September cut files available, the September kit, and the new My Favorite Stamp Set.
 The papers I pulled for the colors are from Love You More for the background and the 2014 April and September papers.

I have a very seasonal post today...here I am using another favorite seasonal product...the patriotic collections Elle's Studio had.  The July 2014 Kit, The Patriotic Journaling Tags, Patriotic Wood Veneers, and the Patriotic Exclusive Stamp, which I also used on the first layout for the "celebrate."  Very usable stamp set, not just for Patriotic.
My week number is wrong.  I went back and fixed, just didn't retake photo.  So if you were counting, I did goof.  LOL  I had done about 6 weeks this past week to catch up a little, and I got mixed up.

I am sooo glad I had these items for this spread.  
 Sorry for the warped pocket.  I filled with stars is the reason, but I do find the newer Becky Higgins Style A protectors seem more flimsy.  
Grab the September kit TODAY ONLY for $9.99.  After today, it will be $11.99.  

And grab the extra cut files and extra add-ons...so worth it!
Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Oh so fun! Love the Elsa dress....I was just trolling the internet for a reasonably priced one for Ellie who wants to be Elsa for Halloween... Your Halloween layout is so fun too, bold and bright and gorgeous PL pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I love these pages so much! Love the blue colors in that first LO and how you used watercolor. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This are awesome projects, Patricia! I really love the fun Halloween layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pages! Love the colors and the 6 in the top one!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pages !!!! love the blue color in the first layout !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous projects Patricia!!!! I adore the first layout with the large 6 and the blue colors! Love the cutting file of the 2nd page! and that PL spread is really stunning! so many details and the red/white/blue colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much goodness here my friend!! Love the apparent simplicity of the first page. So pure and beautiful.
    And of course you do the most delicious pocket scrapbooking, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, wow, wow!!!! so much to admire here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. these pages are SO sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!