Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Special Delivery | October Afternoon

Oh my gosh, I was so nervous and excited to do and share my first October Afternoon layout.  And even more nervous and a little freaked out to be sharing a post with Jill Sprott.  Jill challenged us to use mail on your project.  You can see her amazing layout here

I will tell you this challenge was right up my alley.  When I first started scrapbooking and did not have a lot of supplies, I reached for things like this all the time.  I used something that is like a tissue that was packed in one of my boxes.  It had such great texture to it.  I was going to paint it or stamp with it, but I loved keeping it neutral to go with the colors I picked from Apple Cider, Milk Money, and Public Library.





Pin It!

16 comments:

  1. Your layout is absolutely AMAZING...love all the fun details and big congrats on the new design team!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore this layout! All that texture and the fussy cutting, great dimension, this is just perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome!! SO happy to see you on the OA blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You knocked it out of the park woman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is so fab, Patricia! I love the design and the way you mixed the collections!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love projects that incorporate a little bit of ephemera!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving all the tiny little touches.....especially the little scissors and dotted line. So much to look at. Thank you for sharing your inspiration and incredible talent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Huge congratulations on your October Afternoon début! I like how you used the packing material. It has great texture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so totally eye catching, everything just works!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such an amazing layout!! LOVE everything about it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is SO AWESOME--seriously AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!