Friday, October 10, 2014

Elle's Studio October Gallery and Kit Reveal

Summer has become a favorite season, but Fall is still my most favorite, even though we don't have the fullness of Fall, I will take the little bit we get!

Elle's Studio October kit is available today!  Perfect colors, with just a bit of Halloween.

Elle always knocks out amazing products.  She has this new wood mini album cover set available, and I knew I had to use it.
I used a dry brush of both black and white, keeping the paint light on the album.  I did not want to cover the intricate design.  And tip, do not do!  The left side has the X's and do not show through the paint.  That wood is just too pretty to cover.
I used the Silhouette gold print and cut paper for the spider web cut file available in the Elle's Studio shop.  Painted the Trick or Treat from the Halloween Ephemera pack.  I also used the new number stamps for the 31st.  
The inside pages are a mix of the Halloween ephemera pack, the October kit, and the new Sycamore Lane, which is available now as well as Good Cheer.
For each page and card, I added watercolors to them.  





I usually do a mini for the whole month of October, but I may keep this for just Halloween day.  Either way, it is ready for photos and journaling!

Also new to the shop are print and cut files.  
The cut files for Sycamore Lane and Good Cheer are available!   So excited to see these. 

Stop the Elle's Studio shop today!


Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your mini!! Love this kit & those cut files!?? Must have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun Mini!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love! and now I need this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! The wood veneer covers are awesome! Your album looks great Patricia!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally fabulous! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this mini! Love the spiderweb and that great purple ribbon on the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just so stunning Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors you used in this mini & the painting on the edges is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!