Monday, October 13, 2014

Pink Paislee Cards

Hello!  Hope everyone had a great weekend.  We finally got Halloween decorations up.  Emma and I are struggling a little with scratchy throats.  Trying to keep it away so we can enjoy so much going on this month.

I have some Pink Paislee cards I haven't shared yet here on my blog.  I used the stamps sets from Hello Sunshine, Switchboard, and Pen Pals, and got creative with them.
For this card I stamped the cloud (a partial) onto the metallic hearts.  I used Prima chalk ink and just blasted it quickly with heat gun to set.  It's best to stamp the heart onto the stamp.  If it slips, it is forgiving and can wipe right away.
Next, I used the umbrella from the Hello Sunshine stamp and made it into a pumpkin!
And my last one is stamping around in a frame.
These are some of my favorite cards.  Have a great day!

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. These are all wonderful! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! What a great way to use the umbrella on that second one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful, Patricia! You are so amazing when it comes to thinking outside of the box. Love what you did with the umbrella stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness! These cards are stunning!! LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!