Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Project Life, Week 28

Hello Everyone!  I have done a lot of Project Life catch up, and still need to go back on some I did and finish up with journaling.

I have to say this is not my favorite Project Life spread, but I had to include as much detail or else it just wouldn't be the same.  A special week celebrating my daughter turning 6, so had to pack the memories in.
I used leftovers from Cocoa Daisy kits, older American Crafts, anything that would pull probably the hardest spread for me to put together.  (I fixed the wrong week number)
I know this will be Emma's favorite spread ;)
Have a great day!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. All the frozen fabulousness! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Patricia, these are fabulous pages and what a wonderful party!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!