Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Supplies On Hand with May Flaum | Register with Discount

Have you signed up yet for the Supplies on Hand class?  I am so excited about this class; and if I were not a contributor, I would sign up.  People are chatting on the message boards, the first class is up today, and it makes me want to sit down and create right away.  I am so inspired by just this first day.

If you are like me and most of us, you have accumulated quite a stash.  Look at that stash in a new, fresh way.  This class is worth every penny.  It is such a good feeling to create with what you have already without having to buy new supplies.

If you haven't registered, I have a discount for you good only on this class, Supplies on Hand, and expires on October 9th.  Click here and register, discount will be automatic.  See you in class!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun class - and you are always full of amazing inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!