Thursday, October 16, 2014

Technique Tuesday Memory Keepers and Fresh Cut Studios

October is here, Halloween is almost here, and it seems December is creeping closer.  Technique Tuesday has monthly stamps and dies that coordinate.  The monthly stamps are part of the Memory Keepers Studio, and the dies are part of the Fresh Cut Studio.

I got the opportunity to work with the October stamps and dies.  Both sets are very usable not just for the holidays.  This is what I made with the sets.
The banner dies leave an impression to easily fold creating a 3D look.  You can use as I did here or have the middle part be raised and turn it over.  The label and tag dies all work perfecting together with the stamps.  The writing is so pretty, but not too frilly, and the little stamps like the tree and ornament are fun for adding a little detail.


Next, I did a card.  
And then last, I decided to show how these stamps are perfect for your planners!   Just the right cute details you want as you decorate your organizer.
I used leftovers from kits from Cocoa Daisy on these projects with a few things from my stash.  Head over to Technique Tuesday to see more inspiration using this months stamps and dies.


Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. what a sweet layout! I love the ribbon dies and how you folded it!!! And I agree, Christmas will be here before e know it( my fav holiday) I cant wait until it is socially acceptable to play the Christmas music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your page! Such fun Holiday photos! Happy to see 8.5x11 too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects! Love how you used the stamps, especially for the tags on the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page and card. Love the folded banner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome projects Patricia! I love all of the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay, I love them all! Such a gorgeous style you have!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of this! Your card is too sweet, loving the banner die! Those photos too on your layout, precious. =) Thx so much for the sweet comment on my blog. Happy Sunday. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such darling projects Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful projects, Patricia! You really worked these stamps. Love the soft, fresh look of the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is GORGEOUS- love the colors and layout. It looks like a page from a beautiful, classic storybook!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!