Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Waffle Flower Guest - Project Life

I shared this on Instagram, and didn't get a chance to share here.  This was another guest project for my friend, Nina and her company Waffle Flower.  This is still my current favorite Project Life spread.  I just love the papers, the stamps, the embellishments...this one just clicked so well together with my photos for the week.
My week number is wrong.  I fixed it after ;)



I used Be My Guest stamp set, Bowtiful stamp set, Starry Night stamp set, Tiny Circle Die, and Tiny Star Die for this spread.  Nina has amazing dies and stamps.  The quality is amazing and her ideas genius.

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Great pages! I love your those cut files and love how you incorporated the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous PL pages! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cloud with the heart.....who makes it? Thank you for the inspiration on your pages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Freckled Fawn jbonomo thank you!

      Delete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!