Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Document December with Cocoa Daisy Kits

How has everyone been?  I am trying to keep up with everyone on Instagram, Facebook, and at Cocoa Daisy.  But I will admit that I have been a busy little elf in getting ready to teach a Document December class at Cocoa Daisy.  Videoing, write-ups, editing...and some computer dilemmas just enough to slow the process down, but I worked around it and so in love with my album, and what I will be sharing in class.

 I hope you have had a chance to pick up one of the Christmas kits Cocoa Daisy is offering. There is a Main KitAdd-On (Sold Out)Day in the Life, and a Stamp Set.
@paroe @cocoadaisykits #documentdecember #decemberdaily #Christmas
Here is a video showing you the the contents of the kits.  CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO

With the purchase of a Christmas kit, you will be part of a class I will be teaching starting December 1st.  You will receive a password to enter a separate forum for discussions, daily inspiration, and the class content.  The gallery will be visible to everyone.  The class is a great way to work together and support each other with excitement, motivation, and help you have a completed album by the end of December.  Not to mention, working with fresh new, gorgeous products.  The Pink Paislee album is part of the main kit.
This year I decided to work ahead and create base pages.

Here is a video showing you my pages.  CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO

And here are a few photos of the base pages.  I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed working with these kits so far.  The kits are packed.  You will have plenty to work with and make documenting December easy to put together.
@paroe @cocoadaisykits #documentdecember #decemberdaily #Christmas
 
@paroe @cocoadaisykits #documentdecember #decemberdaily #Christmas
 
@paroe @cocoadaisykits #documentdecember #decemberdaily #Christmas
 
And last photo to show you that the size of the Pink Paislee album was perfect to fit all of my pages.  All I have left to add are the photos and journaling, and I still have room.
 
@paroe @cocoadaisykits #documentdecember #decemberdaily #Christmas
 
Hope to see you in class and cannot wait to be inspired by everyone!

Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. WOWZA. Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous album, loving the base pages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous! Love what you did with the cover (which had me stumped.....just might have to lift that design) and love your pages. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, so much lushiousness to look at !

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my!!! Simply divine..x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so fun and pretty Patricia. Your students are all lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love listening to your voice , its amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful kit and great album !!!!! Your students will all be lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what an awesome album!! Can't believe you've already done that!!!! I'm in awe!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!