Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Elle's Studio Inspiration Blog Hop

Welcome to the Elle's Studio blog hop!

I created a layout with the new Sycamore Lane collection.  I cannot get enough of it.  Just beautiful patterns, colors, the bits and cork are so fun.

 I used the Sycamore Lane cut files on this layout.


Leave me a comment here, and you will be entered to WIN a $20 gift certificate.  I will post the winner on November 7th, so please come back to see if YOU won!

Here is the blog hop list for more chances to win!  GOOD LUCK!


Pin It!

21 comments:

  1. gorgeous layout!i love how you pieced together the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so pretty! I love all the bits and pieces! And the way you used those cutfiles-- too cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS layout! Love the colors - those blues!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome layout! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that triangle print paper in the background. It helps to pull the whole layout together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, and love your use of the cut files!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the cut files that I an seeing everyone use in this blog hop. Makes me wanna go home and dust off my silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those colorful triangles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute Patricia! Love what you did with the Sycamore Lane collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the doily and dots

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love it! Love the stitched leaf and the gold doily!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow I love all the layering! Awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun, fun layers and cute photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. a great tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  15. pretty papers and what a great picture!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is awesome! Love the triangles and the gold doilie

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love a colorful pumpkin pic page! :)
    Fun layers and use of all the Elle's goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous page!! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!