Monday, November 10, 2014

Elle's Studio November Gallery and Kit Reveal

Time for another Elle's Studio kit reveal and Inspiration Gallery!  The kits always seem to get better and better...plus I do love the holiday kits!

I used the November kit along with the Number Pennant cut files for this layout.  I love when a layout comes out how you wanted it too!

I used the kit here as well for my Project Life spread.


And then last, I did a couple of tags using the tags cut files.  
This tag uses the Christmas Ephemera kit (the wood veneer).

 This tag uses the Winter Ephemera kit (the wood veneer).  Both tags use the Warmest Wishes stamp.

Be sure to stop by Elle's Studio Inspiration Gallery for a complete list of supplies and more ideas on using the kits and new collections!

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Great kit! I love the Christmas tree layout and the PL pages look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome projects Patricia! The Christmas tree design on your layout is so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU know that layout is kinda awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowwwwwwwwww love all of this !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These are amazing! Love that tree you made on the first layout! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! All of your projects. Especially that last tag which is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love all of your work! Your PL pages are so beautiful. Can't wait to get my Elle's Studio Christmas goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are AMAZING--seriously!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. STUNNING projects!!! LOVE the tree shape on your layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!