Thursday, December 04, 2014

Cocoa Daisy "Monterey Bay" December Kits

I LOVE how Cocoa Daisy went with a non-themed kit for December.  It is called Monterey Bay.  Take me there, please!  The colors are amazing and can be used for December memories.   Gorgeous right?!

I am doing the Document December with the Cocoa Daisy kit and class...but I did manage to do a Day in the Life spread.  I used the Main Kit and the Day in the Life kit.  This is a week in September and the kit couldn't have been more perfect for this week.  I did use the sneaker stamp from the November kit.  Had too...perfect.

I also got the floral stamp, from the design on patterned paper from September...I couldn't get enough of that flower.  The stamp is a must have!
I used it partially on two cards, and love the effect it gave.  It is also on the 4x6 card with the stamped sneakers and circles above on left side.
The acrylic houses that Cocoa Daisy did for the main kit, are so adorable!
The pineapple stamp...how perfect for these photos.  But I love pineapples too...means welcome.  This came with Day in the Life and is sold out. 
Grab the kits that are left while you can.  Have a great day.

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful pages! Loving the shoes/shoe stamp and the flower stamp is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely (pictures and design)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of inspiration here! thank you for sharing your talent; love all the little details, gold, stamping, techniques. Your daughter is so adorable......one lucky little gal and so happy. Love her genuine happy smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute !!! love this floral stamp too !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great day in the life pages!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!