Saturday, December 20, 2014

Days 1-18 of Document December with Cocoa Daisy

Time has gotten away, and I haven't posted my pages here yet of my Document December I am doing with Cocoa Daisy's Christmas kits.

This is the first year having the pages done ahead of time.  It is good and it is a little odd too.  It is good to be able to just add the photo, story, maybe make a few changes or additions.  It is odd, because I just don't work that way...I usually have the photo and story first.  But it has been a huge timesaver!

So here are my pages so far.



























That's it!  One morning I did days 9 - 18...I wouldn't have been able to do that if I hadn't had my pages prepped.  

Hope you are enjoying the holidays.  We are on holiday break now, and looking forward to it.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! These pages are just stunning! I have to say I start with photos and stories first then create the page but the way you have done it, you will be finished with the project on December 26th.......most impressive. thank you for all your inspiration and dedication. I know how much work you put into the videos, prep work and design. Have a very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just fantastic! This is such a great mini! So many details, and I'm totally and completely impressed with your ability to stay on track with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowwwwwwwwwww AMAZING pages !!!! thanks for this great inspiration !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SERIOUSLY?---AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh-I adore this album!! Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!