Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Elle's Studio December Kit and Gallery

I can't believe this is my last post for Elle's Studio.  It has been a wonderful year...Elle is so wonderful, her products are amazing, so thankful to have designed for her.

Onto a new month and a new kit!  
I love the colors in the December kit...soft, bold, and neutral.  

Here's what I did with it.  Used the Good Cheer collection with the kit.  Emma for her very first Christmas with us.  She was 17 mos.  
I used the December cut files on this as well.  Just merged the tree and Joy together with a long skinny rectangle.

And used the transparency from the kit here on the card.  I stamped with white and brown StazOn.

For my Project Life, I used a mix of the September and October kits...since I am still in Fall for my spreads.

This is one of my favorite spreads.  Why?  I think because I used smaller photos than I normally do.  I needed to conserve my photo paper, so to make the best of it, I had to print my photos on less paper.
This cork mat is sold out now, but you can still get the cut file for it here.
I included my daughter's book fair wishlist AND receipt...LOL  She had a little fun shopping.  So you can see I am a little behind, but I still got all the details in for the week.  Things like her list and receipt, I tuck into my album (I put dates on the backs of anything not dated), so when it is time to do the spread, I pull the dates for that week and decide if I will add it to my spread or just journal about it.
And then I have been using my planner...I've fallen off of it being pretty since it has been a little busy...but I write down everything going on...so I pull the week and can see what I need to add.  It is WORKING!  So glad I don't miss any little thing.

For more details of products I used and more inspiration from Design Team, head over to the Inspiration gallery...grab the kit today while it is $9.99.

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. love your layout, love love the idea of adding the title and Xmas tree with the same paper as your backgroound

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will gift the Christmas gift of Mariah Carey to friends of the world.
    All I Want For Christmas Is You (SuperFestive!) (Shazam V ... http://wp.me/p3YsMF-4I @ Sakamoto2Ryouma

    ReplyDelete
  3. That layout is so sweet! I love the tone on tone die cut! The card is lovely and I really love the cork piece in your PL page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects Patricia! I love the tone on tone die cuts on your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow love the tone of tone die cut. so cute !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout, card and PL pages! Love how the title and tree are the same color as the bg paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE--I really am liking that tone on tone.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!