Saturday, January 03, 2015

Cocoa Daisy January Pajama Party Kit Reveal

Happy New Year!!!  Hope it is good for everyone so far.  We have had a great time hanging out together, Emma playing with Christmas presents, a playdate with her BFF, my sister's 50th birthday, family over...it's been all good!

Time for a new kit from Cocoa Daisy and it is an all time new favorite!  Pajama Party is packed full of new product from Basic Grey, color, neutrals, and great patterns!

I got the Main kit with its add-on, and the Day in the Life and its add-on.  Here's what I made.

This is with the Add-On 2 only...no pattern paper.  Just got creative with stickers, gelatos, and with the stitching template in the kit.  This kit is called Goodnight Moon and still available...it is one to have...so snatch it while you can!


Next is using the Day in the Life main and the Goodnight Moon together.  I wanted a neutral spread...so printed my photos in black and white and pulled the neutral colors from the kit.





And then using all the kits, I made lots of cards...once I got started, I couldn't stop!  I love them all!






Thanks so much for stopping by!  Pick up these kits while you can...the main and the Goodnight Moon are still available.

I finished my Document December...will post that next week.

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, as always, Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful! Love how light and bright that first layout is, and all this white in the PL pages is gorgeous. Love how you used all the bits and bobs on the cards too, so many great items in this month's kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous fun projects!
    Our holiday break was pretty great, too.
    I am sad to see it end.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow love all your projects !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that layout! so many fun details, and your neutral spread is just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your inspiration here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love shines through all your projects! You have incredible talent and thank you for sharing it......I will miss all your inspiration at CD. Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!