Sunday, February 01, 2015

A Special Announcement

I am so excited to be joining Hip Kit Club team and working with these talented ladies, the members and community!  They are a chatty group of ladies and their excitement is contagious.  

I have already been working with the February kits and they are gorgeous and wonderful to work with.  Here's a sneak for my blog post over there for Monday using the Color kit and the Main kit.

I hope to see you over in the community on Facebook there!  A great place for challenges, and lots of chatter!


Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Yeah! I'm so excited to work with you again! You are so very talented ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo - huge congrats girl!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! How exciting. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Patricia! I'm excited to be on the Team with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! What a stacked team, and that sneak looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited for you Patricia! Your sneak looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great news for you, Congrats Patricia !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!