Friday, February 20, 2015

CHA | California Trip

California Dreaming...is exactly how I felt when my wonderful friend, Jennie McGarvey, brought us out to see the beach.  We got in early so we could enjoy some sightseeing before the CHA show.
Have lots of selfies.  Those are on my Instagram, but I know you want to see product instead.  Will share some that I took.

On my wish list is the new Minc from Heidi Swapp.  The more I saw demos of it, and the more I saw what it could do, the more I wanted it.  Her foil colors are just gorgeous.

 This is the new Amy Tangerine line.

 The new Studio Calico line...the display was so cute.

Loved then cat line.
 A must have...one of my favorites from the show...Shimelle's new line.



Another most have...the new Pink Paislee lines.

 At first glance, I thought that is pretty...but then...
 I saw Megan Hoeppner's new line with Webster's Pages in the mini albums, and then it all connected.   Each page is for a month.  You cut those apart to fit into the pockets.  The months are not themey and so original.

So excited to see Pinkfresh at the show...she had some amazing products!
 Yes, to the ombre Hero Arts ink pads.
 Loved the Me and My Big Ideas arc system planners.
I cannot believe I did not get photos...but one of my top favorites at the show was Chickaniddy...every bit of it was so amazing...I would definitely personally buy every bit.

 Met some amazing ladies at the show.  Such a great time to connect with people who love the hobby, are down to earth, great people.  And a way to support the industry and the hobby as well.
More sightseeing...our last day was spent at the Wilson Creek winery for wine tasting and then just a quick visit back to the show.  
Thanks for stopping by...have a great weekend!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Aaaaw....adorable photo (the jumpin' for joy one) LOL
    Love your CHA recap!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!