Monday, February 16, 2015

Hip Kit Club February Kits - Part 1

Okay, I did not mean to neglect my blog for so long.  Lots to share and catch up with.

First I want to share two layouts I have created so far with the February kits from Hip Kit Club.  I got the Main, Embellishment, Pattern Paper, Cardstock, and the Color Kits.

I fell in love with all of it, and had a blast using the Color Kit in different ways.  You can still pick up the Main and the Color kits.  You won't regret it.  Even prettier in person.

First layout...
I used the stencil from the Color kit to trace the flower and then painted it in with watered down paint and mist from the same kit.  The green mist is from my stash.  
The next layout, I used the same stencil to mist onto cardstock after writing XOXO, LOVE YOU, etc.  with the pink paint that came with the Color kit onto mint green cardstock.  Then added large splatters with the mist from the kit and the green mist from  my stash.  Let all of this dry, then die cut feathers.


Will share the other two layouts soon...but here's a couple of sneaks.



Don't miss out on these kits.  And hope to see you in the Facebook group...it is a great community to connect.

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous pages as always!! LOVE those feathers and that stitched star!!! Sometimes blogs get put on the back burner but I was glad to see your post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked this kit!! amazing first month projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pages! You've been missed, but you've obviously been staying busy and making amazing stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun pages! And I love 8.5x11 layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow--loving how artistic and different these are--GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome there, Great work, keep it up. I love returning back to this site and reading the quality content you always have on offer.

    Wendy
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!