Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Hip Kit February Kits - Part 2

Have loved loved working with the February kits from Hip Kits.  The colors, the great mix of products, and the color kit have really sparked my creativity.  

This was a layout that just started out as playing.  I used modeling paste with the stencil from the color kit mixed with the pink mist from the same kit.  Then did some fussy cutting and made some squares to layer.

This layout, I wanted a different color combo...used that wonderful bright lime/green from Heidi Swapp as my background matted onto grey cardstock.  Tucked in more pattern paper behind the corners.  I love the labels with my journaling on them lined up like this leading down to the title, inspired by Sheldon from Big Bang Theory.
My boy is so old and causes a lot of stress for us, but he is still "ME-WOW."  LOL  I wanted wonky stitching on this, and it ended up being pretty straight and then ended up being a star...perfect for my my me-wow boy!

Hope you grabbed these kits and join us over in the community on Facebook to chat and share what you make.

The new March kits have been revealed...so take a look at these as well and don't miss out.  Filled with lots of new products!

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts and designs!!
    Love those bold colors and you added totally fun embellies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts! Loving the fun design of the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! And yes she is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your layouts are always so beautiful and inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS!! I loved them and pinned them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful layout, LOVE your scrap Patricia !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!