Tuesday, February 24, 2015

October Afternoon Design Team Work

Since Instagram is taking over my blog, I have failed miserably at posting my October Afternoon work here on the blog.  So doing a catch up!  

This was a Pinterest inspiration from my talented teammate Laura.  Click here to see the inspiration piece.  I went with patterned paper after a failed attempt at the watercolors just looking kind of blah.  I loved this push because I don't know that I would have done a page like this, and love how it came out.


Sorry...a Christmas layout...if you are like me, I am ready to move on.  LOL  But since I forgot to post it...this was my talented friend and teammate Alex's challenge for repetition.  Click here to see Alex's December Story if you need a recharge to finish your album.

One more Christmas layout...this was a sketch challenge.  Click here to see the sketch I made and my talented teammate, Mel's, take on the sketch.


And last one for today.  My challenge was to GO BIG.  Click here to see the talented Sasha's take on this challenge.  I used papers from the new Saturday Morning on this page.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. I love your OA work! What a great team for you, I love these all, but especially the Christmas one with all the circles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS pages! So love the holly one and the 6!! Pinning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo fun and original, Patricia! Love the uniquesness of each one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow these are all so UNIQUE and GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're so talented !!! It's so original !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!