Thursday, February 19, 2015

Project Life for 2015

Of course, I'm doing Project Life again!  Love this project, but each year I get the urge to change it up, and then end up doing the same Design A pockets.  For December of 2014, I finished my album with the 3x3 pockets from October Afternoon and did the whole month instead of weekly, and loved it.  You can see that post here.  It is similar to how I first did Project Life in 2012.  


I am going to keep doing it monthly or do a half a month at a time...either way, won't be doing weekly any more and going to use the same October Afternoon 3x3 pockets.  I love the square more than I thought I would!  The album is by Shimelle for American Crafts.  Used My Mind's Eye rubbing from the February kits from Hip Kit on the cover.  Love how that came out.

I will share the link soon, when it is available, but I am so excited to contribute to an upcoming May Flaum class again and it was for a pocket page.  I used completely different sizes for that 2-page spread to show off my trip to California.  And then I did a spread for the rest of January for the Project Life class for Celine Navarro using the 3x3 pockets.  But I never had an opening page set up, and the size pockets were all mixed.  So I'm going for a mixed pocket Project Life album this year!  But will incorporate more of the 3x3 October Afternoon pockets.  
My title page is a 6x8 pocket page using die cuts from digital designs from Evelin Tee.  Her artwork and handwriting is amazing!  Saving every bit of what is left.  Great for Bible Journaling as well.  Wonderful spiritual truths.
Very different opening pages, no photos.  Since the album started off different, I went for a different opening...LOL

Will post the link for May Flaum's class when available.  I am excited about it.  Here is a tiny sneak.  My old, slow computer cooperated enough, that I managed to get a video up for the class, taking you through uploading from my iPhone, selecting, printing, and putting the 2-page spread together.  


And a tiny peek at my spread for Celine Navarro's Project Life class using the 3x3 pockets.  I also used the February Hip Kits along with my stash for this spread.


Thank you for stopping by!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like an amazing start to the album! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I so admire you for putting a rub-on on an album cover! That is way too bold for someone like me who usually messes up the first time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!