Friday, March 06, 2015

Citrus Twist Kits Stamp Class



Happy Friday!  

Excited about this new stamping class from Citrus Twist!  I am giving away a free spot to the class through my Instagram.  So enter to win over there!  And good luck!

Class begins March 9th, and comes with a 3x4 high quality stamp set.  To sign up, click here, then click the $12 and it will be added to your cart.

The stamp set is so useable and one you will use over and over.  I am amazed at the different interpretations using the stamp.

Here is a sneak of my project!


Enjoy!  Have a great weekend!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Just signed up and looking forward to it.......not sure the stamps will arrive in time though. P.S. Miss you at CD.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!