Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Happiness is.. | February Hip Kits | Process Video


I think I want to re-do this layout and make it into a canvas.  I love this reminder.

I am excitedly waiting for the March Hip Kits to arrive here (I know a few people already have and I'm hearing is a new favorite), but I still adore and have tons left of the February kits.


Sometimes I just get a desire to get messy.  I have loved mixed media since when I first learned about scrapbooking...really learning.  I still have some art journals lying around.  


So working one late night, I had a blast, having no idea if this would turn out okay or not.  Here's a process video showing you how it came together.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! What you did looks amazing. Love the purple!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!