Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Watcha Watching | October Afternoon

Well, let's just say I have a guilty pleasure of loving to watch some favorite shows...thanks to DVR and Netflix.

This is another fun way to use October Afternoon's Saturday Mornings collection, and using your scraps.  I love the trend I am seeing with pieces of pattern paper stitched to the layout by themselves like this.
And why not a dinosaur since Doctor Who is a time traveler.
I tried a 12x12 layout first, and printed my photos all landscape, but it still wasn't working.  So I used some Daily Flash washi tape and taped the front and back to connect the photos to make an accordion.  
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!