Thursday, April 23, 2015

Big Picture Class - Pocket Prompts | 03

Hello!  I am here!  Hope everyone has been doing well.  I've been busy but a good and exciting busy. My first class with Big Picture Classes is up...Pocket Prompts | 03!  5 Photo and journaling prompts for your Project Life/Pocket Pages, and a process video putting it all together.


I enjoyed putting this together so much and felt like I have found my niche.  If you haven't already, you can sign up for a month free trial, then it is $9.95 a month for ALL class!  I did it myself and it is well worth it.  Amazing classes, you can go through at your pace.


If you don't do Project Life/Pocket pages, Pocket Prompts | 03 is still worth going through.  The photo prompts help with any type of camera and any skill level.  Both the photo and journaling prompts are great inspiration for another project like a mini album or even a scrapbook layout.


I am really so excited about this opportunity and hope to see you in class!  I have another class finished and will be going up soon.  Yes, been busy, but a good busy.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!