Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Hip Kit March Kit Work

Spring Break for us this week.  Hoping to get in lots of fun and quality time with my girl.  Always a hard balance, but worth it.

I love the freshness of the March kits from Hip Kit Club.  I got all the kits this month.  Haven't used the pocket page yet...will put my monthly spread together though this week or next.

Here is what I have done with the kits so far.  Using the Color Kit in all of this.
This is not a favorite layout of mine.  But I had to let it go and go with it.  Emma and I had fun using the props for St. Patrick's Day.


I got creative with just cardstock and the color kit.  Using the stencil as a mask and then as a stamp.  I love simple cards like these.

I love that Dear Lizzy pattern paper and had to cut it up to form my title on this next layout.

The kits are so packed with amazing products that I would have bought on their own.  So the kits are so well worth it to get a great variety of hot products.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Hope everyone is having a great week!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!