Tuesday, April 07, 2015

October Afternoon Treasure Map

Amy van Luijk is behind this interesting piece that I pinned and the inspiration behind my layout on the October Afternoon blog last week using the brand new Treasure Map collection!!!  So excited about this collection  
Tumblr_ndelzeYm8Y1rl4a1ko1_500
I absolutely LOVE this collection!  It was so worth the wait.  And it was perfect with the photos of us strawberry picking during Spring Break.



My amazing, beautiful and talented friend Suz, used the inspiration for a card and I think my jaw dropped.  Check out the blog post here to see what she did.

And see the collection here.  You will literally want to dive into it!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!