Friday, May 15, 2015

Hip Kit April Work

Sharing my work here that I have done using the Hip Kit Club April kits

This uses a cut file by Nicole Nowsad!  I just cut it up and layered it!



Every year I usually do a layout about celebrating Chinese New Year.  And I will tell you, they are my most favorite layouts I do.  I also used a Nicole Nowosad cut file here!  Love those scribbles...they look like flowers.



I like to do a couple of cards with the kit.  Had fun with the watercolor pencils in the color kit and the Elle's Studio Stamp.



Used the Pink Paislee Citrus Bliss pineapple embossing folder for this card.



Last but not least, a layout with my sweet Archie boy...he is 20 and even though there are lots of signs of his age, he is doing great.  I love seeing him enjoy life and being outside in this gorgeous weather.  I used scraps for this layout...love using scraps!



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!