Friday, May 01, 2015

NSD 2015 Pink Paislee Blog Hop


Happy National Scrapbook Weekend!  The Pink Paislee team wants to wish you a fun and creative weekend! Whether you are at home or at a crop this weekend, we would like to share some inspiration with you along with what this holiday means to us! Start at Pink Paislee's blog and let's get this party started!

I have always been crafty, love stationery, planners, pens, paints, anything creative.  I love the creativity from scrapbooking, but I also love the documentation.  It is a way for the photos to be in my hands, in my daughter's hands.  Sharing either my thoughts, documenting an event, or letting the photo(s) speak for themselves.
I took this photo when my daughter was two.  It is framed and displayed in our home.  But when I looked at this photo with her now being 6, I instantly had a rush of emotions.  Are we going back to China for a heritage visit?  Is she prepared for the emotions of that trip?  She has always said yes. 
I added my typed journaling on an extra piece of white cardstock with my thoughts on this.  She is still too young and really not aware of what a trip like that would be like, but I have always been open to it.
The Atlas collection could not be more perfect in conveying my thoughts with this photo of her.  There is enough travel theme and classic patterns and colors to work with your photos and stories.
Thank you so much for joining us on the Pink Paislee NSD blog hop!  The amazing, talented Jamie Pate is your next stop for inspiration!  Make sure to also enter our National Scrapbook Weekend Facebook Giveaway!  Have a creative weekend!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!