Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Pink Paislee Citrus Bliss + Heidi Swapp Marquee Letter R

My daughter and I have plans to glitter an E for her as one of our Summer projects.  So this was my first time decorating one of Heidi Swapp's marquee letters.  It was so VERY simple!  Instead of using the ready-made products she has, I used Pink Paislee Citrus Bliss, to cover the letter R for my Pink Paislee blog post here.



I changed the clear bulbs that come with the letter with the pink bulbs.

I traced the R template onto cardstock so that in the next step I could cover it with strips of pattern paper from the 6x6 paper pad.

Covering all the nooks and crannies wasn't as difficult as I thought.  Using a stylus and mod podge, it was very easy!  To cover the front of the letter, I cut slits, and then folded it over.

I cut 1.5" strips of 12x12 pattern paper to fit on the inside.

To get the bulbs to go through easier, I cut slits to help the holes widen more.




The lights on or off...very festive and fun!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!