Monday, May 11, 2015

Pink Paislee Citrus Bliss Meets Pineapple Bliss Cupcakes

Instagram is really killing my blog...that and I think EVERYONE is ready for Summer break!

Pink Paislee's Citrus Bliss is heavenly...it is so vibrant, soft, happy, and tropical.  I will be sharing a couple of things I have made for the Pink Paislee blog today and tomorrow.

Inspired by the collection, several of the design team members headed to the kitchen.  I went with my favorite cupcakes from Skinnytaste.com called Pineapple Bliss!  These are so moist and yummy.  They melt in your mouth!



Cake -
  • 18.25 oz box of Betty Crocker yellow cake mix
  • 20 oz can crushed pineapple in juice (do NOT drain)
Frosting -
  • 8 oz 1/3 fat free cream cheese
  • 20 oz can crushed pineapple in juice (DRAIN and SQUEEZE all juice)
  • 3/4 C marshmallow spread

This is so easy and quick too, great for summer!  Just mix the cake ingredients, bake according to your cake box.


These cupcakes are so moist without oil or butter, that they don't need the frosting.  


Just mix the frosting ingredients, and add just a drop on top.


I freehand cut out the cupcake liners, just stapled them into place.  I used this cut file for the boxes, which kind of look like pineapples ;)

The sad thing about these, is I am the only one who will eat them...they may be a light-low calorie dessert, but they still have sugar!

Enjoy!





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!