Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Bella Blvd June Guest

I was so thrilled to be asked to guest for Bella Blvd.  I love the colors and whimsical patterns...and have always admired what their design teams have put together.  So I was excited and a little nervous.

Here is what I did.

Not the best photo, but was one that needed to be taken and documented.  In Emma's enrichment class, they were allotted $10,000, had to come up with a company name, and then had to design a workable bridge.  So that is why you see EEACC.  That stands for Emma's company:  Emma's Excellent Amazing Construction Company

The Star Student collection really is amazing...love the transparency, the patterns, colors, and the embellishments...hello?!  I need more of those enamel dots!  Love those!  I put green watercolors under the transparency for even more color.
Another project using Star Student collection.  With Emma's first year in elementary school, I knew I wanted a mini album.  I used a small We R Memory Keepers pocket album.  I just have the last school day pics to add.  Really this collection couldn't have been more perfect.  Came together so fast.







Color Crush is a great name for this next collection...and definitely satisfies my color love!  Inspired by my amazing talented friend Stephanie Buice, I got creative with the mats and transparencies.  I needed some big and bold on the left, so I took a bow apart and used for the butterfly!
Emma's outfit was made for this collection!

And since I love 8.5x11 layouts too, I created one for my last project.  I really wanted the patterns of the paper to show on this...just gorgeous!  So did color blocks.  I mostly used Color Crush but mixed in some Star Student as well.


Absolutely LOVED doing this projects and working with these amazing collections.  You can see more details here and see the full collections here.

Thank you Bella Blvd and Laura Vegas for having me!!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!