Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Gossamer Blue Inspiration Blog Hop

Welcome to the Gossamer Blue Inspiration Blog Hop!  This is a way for Gossamer Blue to help bring you additional inspiration and excitement to dig into your July kits before the next month's kits are available and revealed.  I love that GB does this to help bring additional inspiration to us all to use up our kits.

For this layout, I used one of the Life Pages kit cut files and made it large enough to adhere to my base 12x12 cardstock.  I was going for a sunny, summery feel, so I used all of the yellow papers from the Main July kit to back the heart.
Then I used the Life Pages Kit cut file for the title "summer of love."  I try to use just two kits so you can get a feel for kit contents, but loving all the circles, I had to pull in the wood enamel buttons from the Bits and Pieces kit.  Everything is from the Main kit and the Life Pages kit...those stamps (the stars, the "collect moments not things," and the Tom Petty quote) and the vellum circles are from the Life Pages kit...my all time favorite.  

I thought this photo would have to go to the trash bin since it is so over exposed...she was moving so much with the backlight...that I couldn't get a decent exposure setting.  But thanks to RAD Lab, I was able to give the photo a cool effect and actually turned out to be my favorite capture of her from that day playing in the hose.

I love summer, and this just captures the feeling perfectly.  These kits are still available!  I have so much left and so glad I do...working on a big project and putting the rest to good use!  Grab your while they are still available.
FullSizeRender_7-553x415
FullSizeRender-1_6-553x415
FullSizeRender-31-553x415
FullSizeRender_2-553x415
FullSizeRender_6-553x415
 

Here is the blog hop list for more inspiration using the July kits!  I can't wait to hop myself!  Enjoy!


























Yana Smakula

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!