Monday, July 20, 2015

Pink Paislee Atlas Collection Cards

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of [insert the name of your blog]. I do receive financial compensation and products from American Crafts to develop certain blog posts, but all of the ideas and opinions are my own.

Happy Monday!  I have some cards to share using Pink Paislee's Atlas Collection.
I had fun being creative with the collection for each card.
I love that blue pattern paper and just adding a strip along with the airplane and rainbow against the white is so striking.  I cut clouds from the velum airplane paper to stitch along the top.

Geo tags...love them...but I always have lots of leftovers.  This was a lightbulb moment...make a flower out of them!  I cut a 3x4 card with a flower, layered the clear map paper under it, then cut more flowers from pattern papers to create layers with the chipboard geo tags.
 I just typed the sentiment on plain cardstock and stitched in place.
This is the simplest card, but my most favorite.  Why?  What do you do when you see a camera?  Smile!  I had to cut the letters to spell SMILE from the camera pattern paper and this looks so much better in person.  
 Added a little puffy camera to finish it off.
Hope you get a chance to pick up the Atlas Collection.  Beautiful, versatile collection!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!